Orthodontist Laguna Niguel, CA
Each year, advances in medicine bring light to new methods of orthodontic care. For example, it was commonly thought that children were the only applicable patients to correct misaligned teeth. Today, we know that people of all ages can get the smile they want.
As one of the foremost orthodontists in Laguna Niguel, CA, we treat patients of all ages; from children and young adults to those who are in their 30’s, 40’s, and even older! We know how much a person’s smile can improve their self confidence which is why we create practical treatment plans that get results. Whether you are looking to feel more confident in pictures, smile effortlessly during speaking engagements, or just feel better about yourself, let our clinic help.
Many of our adult patients not only want to improve their smile, but also are seeking a solution for issues like:
- Bone loss
- Gum loss
- Misalignment of the jaw
- Reduction of tooth enamel
- Chronic jaw pain
- Overbite or underbite
Our Niguel, California orthodontist can help with these things. If you’re ready to schedule an appointment, please call John Redmond Orthodontics.
Do You Want Braces?
Many adults who come to our clinic are interested in braces. If you think you want braces, but are unsure if they are right for you, please talk with your dentist. Most dentists will be able to help you understand whether or not braces are right for you. If you don’t have an annual checkup with your dentist, we will be happy to discuss your goals.
Questions to Ask John Redmond Orthodontics
- Can braces correct my problem?
- How long will I require braces?
- Do you treat adults?
- Do you offer evening or weekend appointments?
- What is the average cost of braces?
- What can I expect from orthodontic treatment?
Types of Braces for Adults
Adults have several options to choose from. Depending on what your orthodontist in Laguna Niguel, CA uncovers in the consultation, you may be recommended:
- Metal Braces – These are the most common type of braces. They are cost efficient and relatively easy to maintain.
- Ceramic Braces – These are slightly less visible than metal braces and often used on the top teeth. They are more fragile and expensive than metal braces.
- Lingual Braces – These braces are placed on the back of the teeth. They cannot be seen on the front, but are difficult to maintain. Lingual braces are also more expensive and usually only recommended for certain people.
- Invisible Braces – These braces involve clear plastic aligners that can be removed when necessary. They are most suited to moderate alignment and bite issues. A popular brand is Invisialgn. Whether invisible braces are right for you will largely depend on your bite, overcrowding issues, and more.
- Get the Smile You’ve Always Wanted
If you are interested in orthodontic care, John Redmond Orthodontics would be happy to speak with you during a consultation in our office or virtually. Call our Laguna Niguel, CA orthodontist, John Redmond to learn more.