Dr. Redmond San Clemente, CA
Tips from Dr. Redmond San Clemente, CA
Questions to Ask Your New Dentist
Looking for a new orthodontist can be daunting, and at John Redmond Orthodontics we understand that. Maybe you have moved to a new city or have switched dental insurance plans and have no idea where you should begin looking for a new orthodontist. Perhaps you do not like your current dentist and simply want to switch; maybe your current dentist is closing their dental practice and you need to find a new one. Dr. Redmond in San Clemente, CA of John Redmond Orthodontics wants you to be knowledgeable about our practice so that you can feel at ease with the services we offer. To this end, what follows are questions we encourage you to ask of us and to any other orthodontist you might consider choosing.
You will need to ask an array of questions to make sure you are making the right choice before you choose the right dentist for you. You should begin by writing out every question that you have about each dentist and a list of offices you would like to contact. You might also wish to write down any concerns that you have. Below is a list of questions that you should consider asking Dr. Redmond in San Clemente, CA as well any other orthodontist:
- Is the dentist office accepting new patients?
- How long has the dentist practiced dentistry?
- Does the dentist treat children as well as adults? (Skip this question if you do not have children who may be in need of an orthodontist.)
- If this applies to your or your family’s situation, ask if the dentist treats individuals with disabilities such as autism or other special needs, diabetes, HIV or AIDS, etc.
- What can they do to ease dental phobia?
- How long does it typically take to get an appointment?
- Is there a fee or penalty for missed, late, or cancelled appointments? What is the cost?
- How far is the dentist from your house?
- Do they take your insurance?
- Does your dentist take some continuing education courses and stay up to date with the latest dental techniques?
Contact Us for to Find out How We Can Improve Your Smile
With treatment from Dr. Redmond in San Clemente, CA from John Redmond Orthodontics, you can get a thorough evaluation of your current dental needs. We have helped people improve their smiles for more than two decades. We take pride in serving our community in the way we know best: dental care and prevention. Feel free to call our offices to speak with a friendly member of our front desk office staff to learn more about how Dr. Redmond in San Clemente, CA can help you. Do not hesitate to let us know if you are currently enduring any discomfort or pain, so we can do our best to get you in as soon as possible. If you have any dental sensitivities, let us know so we may accommodate you in order to make your experience with us positive. Call us today to make an appointment with Dr. Redmond San Clemente, CA residents first choice for a caring and skilled orthodontist.